We recently ran our Christmas raffle, and we can’t believe how much of a success it was – from the amazing prizes donated by the wonderful local companies, to the lovely members of the community who bought tickets at our events, online and out and about. Plus, the amazing volunteers here at Torbay Hospital Radio who setup and promoted the raffle.
We would like to say a massive thank you to all these incredible organisations for donating these prizes:
- The Grand Hotel, Torquay – 2 nights B&B for 2 with dinner on the first night – https://richardsonhotels.co.uk/the-grand-hotel
- No. 7 Fish Bistro and Wine Bar – Tapas lunch with a bottle of wine – www.no7-fish.com
- Belgrave Sands Hotel and Spa – Indulgence Spa Evening for 2 – www.belgravesands.com
- Experience Days – £50 voucher – www.experiencedays.co.uk
- Plymouth Gin Distillery – Tour for 2 adults – www.plymouthgin.com
- Avanti Restaurant, Torquay – £50 takeaway voucher – www.TorquayBiz.com
- Torquay United – 4 match day tickets for Torquay United game on 7th January 2023 – www.torquayunited.com
- Merlin Cinemas – 2 tickets – www.merlincinemas.co.uk
- Babbacombe model Village – 2 tickets – www.model-village.co.uk
- Wilko – £10 voucher – www.wilko.com
- £20 cash
- A Murano Glass necklace with authenticity certificate
- The Wine Box, Torquay – 6 bottles of wine – www.thewinebox.co.uk
- Hoopers, Torquay – a meal for two including a bottle of wine and tea or coffee in their Zest restaurant – www.hoopersstores.com
- Rockfish, Torquay – Cookbook www.therockfish.co.uk
- Escape Paignton – 4 adult entry tickets – www.escape-paignton.co.uk
- Susan’s Flower Shop – £30 gift voucher – www.susansflowershop.com
- Hings, Torquay – 3x special set dinner for 2 www.hingschineseonline.co.uk
- Dartmouth Steam Railway and River Boat Company – family steam train return ticket (worth £65) – www.dartmouthrailriver.co.uk
- Kent’s Cavern, Torquay – 2 annual memberships – www.kents-cavern.co.uk
- AMC Race Experience, Torquay – 1 game and 1 small doll – www.facebook.com/rcraceexperience
- Jungle Journey Adventure Golf, Torquay – 4x free games – www.junglejourney.co.uk
- Fish 4 All – Crab Platter (worth £35) – www.facebook.com/fish4alltorbay
- Chelston Post Office, Torquay – Thornton’s Chocolates and 2 gift mugs – www.postoffice.co.uk/branch-finder/1555529/chelston
- VX3 Sportswear, Paignton – rugby ball – https://vx-3.com
- Shaldon Pottery Studio – Pottery workshop voucher for one – www.shaldonpotterystudio.com
- Bella Beauty Room, Paignton – 30 Minute Back Massage – www.bellabeautyroom.co.uk
- Andrew Horner – Book of Poetry “My Life in Pieces” signed by author and illustrator – www.amazon.co.uk/My-Life-Pieces-Andrew-Horner-ebook/dp/B0B1SS2NH
- South Devon Railway – family ticket – www.southdevonrailway.co.uk
- Prentice Butchers – £20 voucher – www.facebook.com/PrenticeButchersTorquay/
- Sorrel’s Cocoa Bakery – A Tasty treat by post – www.sorrelscocoabakery.com
- 30-minute outdoor family photoshoot in South Devon with Renata Fry Photography – renatafryphotography.co.uk
- One free months membership & one free family swim at Riviera International Centre – www.rivieracentre.co.uk
- 3 Life Coaching Sessions with LE&P In Paignton
These awesome prizes helped to sell the tickets.
We have raised over £850 from this raffle which is tremendous.
The funds will go toward the modernisation of the studio and buying radios and promoting the station in the hospital.
The winners were announced live on air on Monday 19th December by Steph and the team. A tombola drum was used to draw the tickets.
Here are the winning tickets:
All the winners have been contacted and sent their prizes. We have redrawn for those that did not want or could not use the prize they won.