We are a registered charity, run solely by dedicated volunteers. We have raised funds for the charity in a range of ways and are always looking for more support from the local community.
How we raise funds
Over the years we have raised funds in a variety of ways from bake sales, raffles, Co Op’s coin funds, and we regularly apply for regional and national grants.
Outside Broadcasts are another way that we have raised funds; we have provided music and commentary for community events such as the Babbacombe Lions of the Downs festival,
Torquay Pedal Car Challenge, and the Beat the Tide competition. We have also taken part in the Paignton carnival every year too.
We would like to say a massive thank you to all the individuals and organisations who have supported us to date. You can see a list of some of these on our Supporters page.
How you can help us raise funds
Help us get the funds we need to cover operation costs, studio modernisation and other fees. Here are just some of ways that you can help to fundraise for Torbay Hospital Radio:
- Donate online via JustGiving
- Take part in the Torbay Lottery
- Do a sponsored run, walk or cycle (or some other fun activity)
- Hire us for your party, wedding, community event – we can provide the PA system and music.
- Host a bake sale or sponsored coffee morning.
- Sponsor one of our projects
Please contact us to find out more.